IEA – WeROC – Master Educator Portfolio Training Part 2 – Vallivue
This training includes the newly approved rubric the state will be using as a standard for Master Educator Portfolio submissions.
- Dig into the Master Educator Portfolio to build an understanding of each standard/characteristic.
- Learn to identify possible artifacts.
- Learn to write narratives and descriptions for artifacts and link those to the standards.
- Begin to create an electronic portfolio of artifacts based on the Idaho Master Teacher standards and rubric.
Master Educator Premium #1 is a pre-requisite for this class
* $60.00 NNU Credit Available
* Lunch Is Provided
* Please Bring a Laptop
Register at https://mep2-vallivue-1.eventbrite.com
* Additional Questions: Please contact Tricia Waltner in the WeROC office at email@example.com.