- This event has passed.
IEA – WeROC – Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Workshop – Middleton
March 20 @ 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
This interactive workshop will allow participants to become aware of opportunities for lowering monthly federal student loan payments as well as forgiveness and cancellation programs for public school employees. Participants will be given access to an exclusive online resource that will allow them to analyze their own personal student debt situation, identify different programs that may be best for them, and start the process toward lowering their payments and getting set up for loan forgiveness.
This workshop will cover the following:
✪ Income Driven Repayment
✪ Public Service Loan Forgiveness
✪ Teacher Loan Forgiveness & Cancellation
** This training is FREE for IEA Members **
* Light dinner will be provided
* Note: No continuing ed credit will be available for this course
* Things to bring to the workshop:
- If you currently have student loans, your online log-in information for your loan servicer (Navient, Great Lakes, FedLoan etc.).
- A laptop or other Wi-Fi capable device (let us know if you do not have a device and we can provide one for you).
**If you need to CANCEL your registration for any reason, OR you are unable to attend, we ask that you PLEASE cancel via your confirmation email or contact the IEA at firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 48 hours prior to the training, to give the IEA sufficient time to offer available open seating to our large waiting lists.**
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- No…we will have a sign in sheet with everyone that has registered.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- You can contact David in the WROC office at email@example.com or by calling 208-343-6320.