IEA – R4 – Legislative Round Up – Twin Falls
April 23 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Register today and join IEA Policy Director Matt Compton to hear the details of IEA Legislative Advocacy successes on major education laws, funding, and spoiler bills defeated during the 2019 Idaho legislative Session. You will receive information and be up-to-date on all major education legislative initiatives, such as:
- Details on Increasing early career salaries with $40,000-$42,500 minimum pay guarantees
- The $7.2 million in funding for Master Educator Premium portfolios and Submission updates
- Career ladder step increases and consolidation to 8 steps
- Weighted Student funding System to enhance classroom teacher supports for at risk students
- Increased student advanced opportunity funding for dual college enrollment
- Early grade reading programs funding and classroom supports
- Charter school, sex education, and private school voucher bills
….and much, much more!
Register Today and Mark your Calendars for attending to be up-to-date and informed on all the legislative action!
A light dinner will be available.