- This event has passed.
CANCELLED – IEA – R2 – Master Educator Portfolio Training Part 2 – Kooskia
January 12 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This training includes the newly approved rubric the state will be using as a standard for Master Educator Portfolio submissions.
- Dig into the Master Educator Portfolio to build an understanding of each standard/characteristic.
- Learn to identify possible artifacts.
- Learn to write narratives and descriptions for artifacts and link those to the standards.
- Begin to create an electronic portfolio of artifacts based on the Idaho Master Teacher standards and rubric.
Master Educator Premium #1 is a pre-requisite for this class
MEP 1 & 2 are required prior to taking MEP 3
* $60.00 NNU Credit Available
* Lunch Is Provided
* Please Bring a Laptop
* PRIOR to the Training ONLY: NON-IEA Members who purchase a ticket, CAN receive a refund IF they join the IEA as a member. **Please contact your Local President or IEA Office for additional questions or assistance.**
* Additional Questions: Please contact Katye Harris in the NOC office at email@example.com.