DEADLINE for DA Award Nominations Submission from Local Presidents
Attention all Local Presidents! DA Award nomination forms must be submitted to the IEA President by January 15th!
Every year, members of the IEA recognize their colleagues for their outstanding efforts and successes on behalf of Idaho’s children.
The work that many of our members do as teachers and education support professionals goes above and beyond their job descriptions.
We have created several awards to better recognize their diverse and exemplary contributions:
- Friend of Education
- Sam Cikaitoga Minority Service Award
- Edythe Crowe Educational Support Professional Award
- Shane Anderson Award
- Betty Roper Public Relations Award
- Larry Caldwell Advocacy Award
- Sue Hovey Mentoring Award
- Membership Recruiter Award
- Nakamura and Teaching Excellence Award
- Teacher Trainee Award
Nomination forms can be submitted online on the IEA website at https://idahoea.org/iea-awards/