Membership Recruiter Award
The Membership Recruiter award is presented to a member annually who has exhibited leadership skills in the area of membership recruitment and retention. The recipient of this award is selected on the basis of sustained efforts in the area of membership recruitment and retention.
MEMBERSHIP RECRUITER AWARD
The IEA Membership Recruiter Award is presented to a person or a group annually who have exhibited leadership skills in the area of membership recruitment and retention. The recipient of this award is selected on the basis of sustained efforts in the area of membership recruitment and retention.
Guidelines for Selection:
- The award shall go to a person or group who have made a special and unique contribution to membership recruitment and retention and particularly in the last year.
- The award shall be limited to one award annually.
- Nominations may come from individual members, groups of members, local associations or IEA Regions.
- No more than one nominee will be accepted from any one source.
- The Awards Subcommittee of the Board of Directors will screen nominations submitted to the Board. The awards subcommittee shall make a recommendation to the Board of Directors at its winter meeting. The Board of Directors shall act upon the recommendation at that meeting.
- The award shall be given annually at the IEA Delegate Assembly.
- The award shall be given only if an acceptable nominee is selected.
- Information about the outstanding membership recruiter award shall be published at least once each year.
- The award shall consist of an appropriate plaque on which the name of the recipient shall be engraved
- Travel shall be allotted to one award recipient per current IEA per diem to attend the IEA Award Ceremony at Delegate Assembly. (07,17)