ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT & HEADQUARTERS ASSOCIATE
Supervisor: Manager of Administrative Services
High school graduation or equivalent. One year of clerical or secretarial experience. Completion of one academic year at a college, or vocational technical school may substitute for one year of experience. Successful completion of a high school office practices curriculum may substitute for six months of required experience. Possesses a valid Idaho drivers license.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Office skills including: telephone techniques, proficiency in Microsoft Office (current version), punctuation, spelling, English usage, composition, proofreading, filing, office equipment operation.
- Perform assigned duties independently; able to finish projects within timelines and without direct supervision.
- Able to maintain effective working relationship with others.
- Knowledge of office equipment; copiers, printers, postage meter, etc.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Acts as receptionist; answers telephone, maintains files, opens and distributes mail; prepares and posts outgoing mailings.
- Types, prepares and/or duplicates reports, materials, minutes, correspondence, brochures/flyers, publications, and presentations as directed.
- Maintains mailing lists.
- Makes meeting preparations as assigned.
- Tracks inventory and orders office supplies as need.
- Makes delivery and pick-up of materials/supplies as necessary.
- Assists with IEA office of business and finance responsibilities, including bank deposits, bank reconciliations, monthly accounts receivable, data input, filing, and other miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- Provides information, answers, and /or data in response to member, staff, and leadership requests.
- Assists in website maintenance, as assigned.
- Assists with organizational development and communications projects when assigned.
- Performs other relevant duties as assigned.