As the Idaho legislature convenes for the 2017 session, IEA staff and lobbyists will be at the Capitol to advocate for teachers, students, and public education. We will keep you informed of new developments and reach out to you when opportunities arise for member input and public comment.
NEAToday: News and Features from the National Education Association
- Oklahoma educators win state legislature seats
- Historic US Senate wins help advance public education, women
- MA, GA residents choose students, public schools over charter schools
- North Carolina, Montana and Utah gubernatorial victories bode well for students, public schools
- Thwarting a school takeover scheme: Milwaukee educators show how it’s done
The IEA Children’s Fund has been helping students and families in need for nearly 20 years and has distributed more than $1.5 million for basic necessities like food, clothing, shelter, and medical treatment.