With Idaho’s 2017 legislative session completed, leaders from the Idaho Education Association are sharing their perspective on what various funding and policy decisions mean for teachers, students and public education.
NEAToday: News and Features from the National Education Association
- Oklahoma educators win state legislature seats
- Historic US Senate wins help advance public education, women
- MA, GA residents choose students, public schools over charter schools
- North Carolina, Montana and Utah gubernatorial victories bode well for students, public schools
- Thwarting a school takeover scheme: Milwaukee educators show how it’s done
The IEA Children’s Fund has been helping students and families in need for nearly 20 years and has distributed more than $1.5 million for basic necessities like food, clothing, shelter, and medical treatment.