Enrollment begins on January 18 through February 5, 2010.
Achieve a 10% refund of course fees by taking two or more classes. (Does not apply to NNU fees.)
See Idaho Education Academy for description of courses.
GREAT ONE-CREDIT COURSES
- Enhancing Instruction with Power Point (online)
- Integrating the Web into Your Classroom (online)
- Portfolios for Authentic Assessment-especially for elementary teachers (correspondence)
TWO-CREDIT CORRESPONDENCE COURSES
- NEW!! Exploring and Applying “Emotional Intelligence” (EQ) for Educators
- Increasing Teacher Professionalism
- Ethical Dilemmas: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- The Future of Public Education
- Stress Management for Teachers
- Students Who Drive You Crazy
Instructors contribute $2.50/credit to IEA Children's Fund in enrollee's name.
Former students may achieve additional discouts at http://www.idahoeducationacademy.com/Incentive.html