Members of the Boundary County Education Association (BCEA) ESP Steering Committee met on Friday, March 5th to plan for building a stronger ESP presence in BCEA. During this one day retreat, the Steering Committee adopted the following mission:
As the Boundary Co. ESP (Education Support Professional) Steering Committee, our mission is to promote all ESPs as valued members of the education community and to provide open communication, education, and representation to current and potential members.
The Steering Committee members will use their mission to guide the programs and activities of BCEA ESPs in the coming months.
Positions on the Steering Committee Board are:
- Spokesperson/Liaison to District/Board – Debbie Flory
- Chairperson – Vikki Snider
- Secretary – Jessica Fahey
- Reporter – Bill Suldovsky
- Monitor for Job Postings – Merle Dinning