Idaho’s Voice for Education
Joining PACE ensures students, educators and public education win.
Pace Membership is the only way to:
- Give all of our students access to quality, public education.
- Ensure pro-public education candidates are elected who support students, schools and our profession.
- Hold elected officials accountable after they are elected.
- Build power ensuring students, educators and public education win.
Why become a PACE member?
- IEA members join PACE to hold politicians accountable
- Joining PACE ensures pro-public education candidates are elected
Do dues dollars go to politics?
What if I don’t get involved in politics?
Does the IEA just support Democrats and/or Republicans?
PACE is the IEA political action committee which uses voluntary contributions from IEA members and their families to support pro-public education policies and candidates in Idaho.
Terms and Conditions
The IEA Political Action Committee for Education (IEA-PACE) collects voluntary contributions from Association members and uses those contributions for political purposes, including, but not limited to, making contributions to and expenditures on behalf of friends of education who are candidates for state or local office.
Contributions to IEA-PACE are voluntary; making a contribution is neither a condition of employment nor membership in the Association, and members have the right to refuse to contribute without suffering any reprisal. Although IEA-PACE may request a specific annual contribution, this is only a suggestion. A member may contribute more or less than the suggested amount or may contribute nothing at all without it affecting his or her membership status, rights, or benefits in the IEA or its affiliates.